Put more power in your .40-size model the easy way: just drop in a 55AX engine. It has the same bolt pattern as the 46AX for no-mod retrofits, but it also has the added displacement it needs to swing bigger props — and everything you need for better 3D, precision and sport flying.
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the 46AX.
- A diagonally-placed needle offers more pilot safety and eliminates the need for a remote needle valve.
- The 6-sided, angular head offers unique looks and significantly increases surface area for better cooling.
Ease, dependability and performance are what make engines popular — and they're also three good reasons why the 46AXII has become an instant flyer favorite. Lightweight and low maintenance, the 46AXII is as good a choice for easy sport flying as hard-charging aerobatics. An extension cable and an angled high-speed needle make fine-tuned performance and maximum personal safety easy to enjoy.
- Mounts in the same space as the 61FX ABL for easy drop-ins.
- The 65AX is 1.9 ounces lighter than the 61FX.
- Newly designed 61D carburetor features an angled needle for safety.
- Includes an E-4010A muffler, #8 glow plug & needle extension cable set.
- All FX engines come with remote needle valve - the feature most asked for!
- A longer crankshaft provides more secure attachment for spinner, prop and nut
- Dual ball bearing construction adds durability and longevity
- Semi-square head shape creates more fin area to increase cooling capacity
- Each engine comes with a high-performance carburetor and muffler with adjustable exhaust direction and built-in pressure tap
- Fits the same mount and bolt pattern as the 61FX.
- The angular head design looks great and significantly increases surface area for better cooling.
- Includes the new Power Box™ muffler, designed with more volume for increased power while still being very compact.
- A diagonally-placed needle means no remote needle valve is needed.